Safe Families for Children aims to build a network of support to care for children and parents facing a temporary crisis.
Churches of all sizes are meeting their own goals of engaging with their community when they get involved in providing support to families and vulnerable children in their area.
Please consider adding Safe Families for Children to one of your existing ministries, or add it as an entirely new one. There are a variety of ways you can engage with Safe Families:
- Show a Safe Families video during a church service
- Provide an information table and sign up opportunities for church members interested in becoming one of the many volunteers needed
- Establish a Safe Families Coordinator in your church to encourage the volunteers to work together, sustain each other and to organise support groups
- Provide a venue for support groups, training and other meetings
We want to partner with your church and will do all we can to assist you in developing this valuable ministry.
- We would be glad to visit your church and talk to the leadership team or the whole congregation.
- We will give you all the leaflets, posters and other publicity resources you need.
- We will continue to work together with you as Safe Families for Children develops in your church and community.
There are no forms to fill in. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0191 707 0030 and we will connect you to a member of the Safe Families team.
Safe Families for Children churches can have a powerful impact on the lives of others whilst being transformed themselves by the very act of extending the love of Christ to people in need.