Safe Families is currently accepting referrals from specific local authorities relating to families living in/around the North East, Mersey, Greater Manchester, the Midlands, the South Coast, Scotland and Wales.
To make a referral contact:
(Mon-Fri office hours)
Midlands 0115 922 7593 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Manchester 0161 413 5130 / GM@safefamiliesforchildren.com
Mersey 0151 334 4473 / email@example.com
North East 0191 707 0033 / firstname.lastname@example.org
South Coast 023 8225 0131 / email@example.com
Scotland 0131 603 8430 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Wales 02921 660555 / email@example.com
- Phone the referral hotline or use our referral app. A member of our trained staff will discuss your referral.
- If the referral meets our thresholds, you will be asked to email to us a completed referral form.
- One of our team members will contact the family and confirm their support needs.
- If other agencies are involved with the family, they may be contacted as/when relevant.
- In addition, one of our registered social workers may carry out an initial visit, which you could choose to attend.
- One of our volunteers will be matched with the family based on the family’s situation and the volunteer’s experience.
- Support goals and timeframes are agreed between our staff, the referred family and assigned volunteer(s). Consent forms are also signed by the family.